Thứ Ba, tháng 8 23, 2005

Forever and one

Forever and one
Helloween





Liric
What can I do?-Will I be getting through?-Now that I must try-to leave it all behind-Did you see-What you have done to me-So hard to justify-Slowly is passing by-Forever and one-I will miss you -However, I kiss you-yet again-Way down in Neverland-So hard I was triyng-Tomorrow I'll still be crying-How could you hide your lies, your lies-Here I am-Seeing you once again-My mind's so far away-My heart's so close to stay-Too proud to fight-I'm walking back into night-Will I ever find-Someone to believe?-Forever and one-I will miss you -However, I kiss you-yet againWay down in Neverland-So hard I was trying-Tomorrow I'll still be crying-How could you hide your lies-your lies

1 Comments:

Anonymous Nặc danh said...

Hey, nice blog here! I'll be back later.

I have a play poker
site/blog. It covers play poker related stuff.

Come and check it out when you get time.

12:04 CH  

Đăng nhận xét

<< Home